COVID-19 UPDATE 06/26/2020
Dear Ringing Rocks Campers and Friends,
During this pandemic, and at all other times, our first and foremost concern is for the welfare of our campers, staff, and the public.
On June 26th, Bucks County migrated into the green phase of reopening. We will continue to follow CDC and PA State guidelines associated
with the yellow phase of reopening. In order to operate in a responsible manner, the following control measures recommended by the state
and federal government to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19 will remain in effect.
As always, we are grateful to all of our wonderful campers that make Ringing Rocks Family Campground a special place to make memories and
friends. With all difficult times, this too will pass and we will all be enjoying campfires and camaraderie as we did in past camping seasons.
Until then, please take all precautions necessary to defeat this pandemic. Please be safe and take care of one another.
- We are asking all of our campers to continue to practice social and physical distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet of distance
between the nearest person and to not congregate in large groups. This is especially important given the fact that campers come here from multiple
- You must wear a protective mask to enter the store. The number of customers allowed in the store at one time is limited to 10 people.
Please enter through the front door and exit through the rec hall side door.
- We are reviewing what activities can be safely run during the green phase and we will post a revised activities schedule for the remainder
of the season.
- All indoor recreational common areas will remain closed. This includes the game room and rec hall. Outdoor recreational common areas are open
including the pavilion, playground, volleyball court, basketball court and horseshoe pits. Social distancing should be followed at
all times between participants. Usage for each area is limited to no more than 25 people at a time. All participants are responsible for
sanitizing their hands prior to, and after, usage of any equipment.
- The pool is open. Use of the pool is limited to 25 people at a time. Please limit your swim time so everyone has an opportunity to use the pool.
Social distancing should be followed at all times in and around the pool. You will need to bring your own chairs as pool chairs will not be provided.
Enter through the main gate and exit through the gate by the pool house. No sharing pool toys/floats.
- Bathrooms and shower facilities are open. You must wear a mask when using the bathrooms (other than when showering).
- If you feel ill or develop a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms while at RRFC, you should return to your residence immediately and seek
appropriate medical attention.
- If anyone who is traveling to RRFC has been in proximity to someone who has COVID-19, you should stay home.
- This list is not all encompassing. Rules cannot take the place of personal responsibility. Please look out for yourselves and each other to ensure
that we are all doing our part to keep the virus from spreading.