COVID-19 UPDATE 04/09/2021
Dear Ringing Rocks Campers and Friends,
During this pandemic, and at all other times, our first and foremost concern is for the welfare of our campers, staff, and the public.
In order to operate in a responsible manner, the following control measures recommended by the county, state,
and federal government to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19 will remain in effect until further notice:
As always, we are grateful to all of our wonderful campers that make Ringing Rocks Family Campground a special place to make memories and friends.
Please be respectful of these guidelines and of each other during your stay at RRFC. As we receive new guidance, we will update these guidelines accordingly.
- We are asking all of our campers to continue to practice social and physical distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet of distance
from others when possible and to not congregate in large groups.
- You must wear a protective mask to enter the store. The number of customers allowed in the store at one time is limited to 10 people.
Please exit through the rec hall side door if others are coming in or near the front door.
- All indoor recreational common areas remain closed until further notice. This includes the game room and rec hall. Outdoor recreational common areas are open
including the pavilion, playground, volleyball court, basketball court and horseshoe pits. Social distancing should be followed at
all times between participants. All participants are responsible for sanitizing their hands prior to, and after, usage of any equipment.
- Bathrooms and shower facilities are open. You must wear a mask when using the bathrooms (other than when showering).
- If you feel ill or develop a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms while at RRFC, you should return to your residence immediately and seek
appropriate medical attention.
- If anyone who is traveling to RRFC has been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you should stay home.
- This list is not all encompassing. Rules cannot take the place of personal responsibility. Please look out for yourselves and each other to ensure
that we are all doing our part to keep the virus from spreading.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!